Choosing the best coffee maker for your home can seem confusing. There are so many different machines and so many different features to choose from. Taking a quick inventory of your particular needs will help narrow down your choices quickly. The very first determination should be whether you need a machine that makes a large amount of coffee at once, or just 1 cup at a time. There are advantages and disadvantages for both.
- Large Capacity Machines (10-12 cup) offer the advantage of being able to brew a large amount of coffee quickly and then keep it warm for everyone in the house to enjoy. Although, everyone must drink the same kind of coffee. There is a lack of customization for the preferences of each drinker.
- Single Serve Machines offer the advantage of having the ability to customize the coffee experience for each coffee drinker by allowing you to brew a different coffee choice for each drinker. However, since the machine makes just one cup at a time, users must wait their turn so to speak. Someone gets to go first each morning and the others must wait for their turn at the machine.
Choosing the Best Home Coffee Maker
Once you have determined the type of coffee maker you will purchase, there are additional features and benefits that should be considered before buying.
- Size and Style : It’s important to choose a coffee maker that suits the style of your kitchen or dining area, as well as making sure it fit on the counter or table you intend to store it on.
- Programmability : Many coffee makers offer the ability to program both a delayed brew time and the brew strength of the coffee.
- Auto Shut-off : Many home coffee makers offer an auto shut-off feature which prevents the machine from being inadvertently left on. This feature can help prevent accidental fires.
- Size and style of the serving carafe : Carafes usually comes in either a glass style that is kept warm with a burner, or a thermal carafe that is insulated and keeps the coffee warm without additional heat. New single serve coffee makers often come with individual serving, thermally insulated, travel mugs rather than a carafe.
Choosing just the right coffee maker for your home is easy when you have the right information. When shopping, look for a coffee maker that has the features that are important to your family. Look for the most features for the least money to make sure you get the best value.
Best Home Coffee Maker Reviews 2014
Last seen price : $79.99 & FREE Shipping.
Last seen Discount : You Save $85.01 (52%)
Read Our Review
For this product